Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 08

08: Today stunk. I got 5 hours of sleep, woke up dehydrated, and went straight to work at 7am. On my Saturday. While I was working, I realized that I had forgotten my Carmex and that my nose felt really dry and sore inside. I purchased some Burt's Bees Lip Balm (normally a product I would condemn because of the company's piece of crap owner, but it was the best the store had to offer - sorry, fellow outdoorsfolk!), and a Vick's VapoInhaler. I love Vick's. I've got the eternally waxy lip thing going on, despite aggressive lip balm application. My nose doesn't feel dry anymore; it shouldn't, since I'm completely abusing the dosage on this VapoInhaler. What bothered me the most today was how uncharacteristically irritable I was toward my coworkers and customers. I was not in the mood for anyone or anything and made it very clear that I did not want to be screwed around with. I came home feeling like a jackass, I hope this doesn't last. Lastly, after showering this evening, my face immediately felt like a dried up sponge until I got some moisturizer on it. My hands still feel abnormally dry, despite liberal amounts of hand lotion. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment